There are four quick and easy ways to arrange a valuation on your home. You can send us an email, give us a call, or visit one of our offices.
One of the Home Truths team will give you a call to discuss your requirements and to arrange a convenient time for our Marketing Adviser to meet with you.
Alternatively, you can fill in your details below and you will receive an instant online valuation.
At Home Truths, we offer extremely competitive fees. You will receive full service from our experienced team, detailed local knowledge, and you are welcome to call into our handy offices in two village high street locations.
So why would you consider an online agent for the same price, when we can guarantee that you will get some much more for your money, by coming to Home Truths!
We have three options on pricing and you can decide which suits you and your property.
- The Home Truths ‘standard’ fee of 0.9% +VAT - to be paid upon sale
- For a property marketed at below £150,000 a fee of £799 +VAT – an upfront fee to be paid once the property comes to the market
- For a property marketed at £150,000 or more a fee of £999 +VAT– an upfront fee to be paid once the property comes to the market
Home Truths will provide you with a realistic market appraisal on what your property is worth, with further information on the wider housing market. We will only bring your property to the market when you are happy with the price!
- We will provide you with top tips and insight into how to present and prepare your home ready for prospective buyers
- Our dedicated professional photographer will provide you with a handy guide to presenting your home, ready for the photo shoot at a date that is convenient for you
- We have an unrivalled understanding of the local area and our ongoing work with our buyers enables us to match your property to a prospective buyer, as soon as your home is on the market
- Your dedicated account manager will provide you with regular, constructive viewing feedback from every viewer and our marketing advisor will provide you with regular marketing updates to ensure that your home is maximising it’s marketing potential
- Once we have an offer on your home we will check the potential buyer’s financial credentials and we will advise you through every step of the negotiations, until we have achieved a sale price that you are happy with
- Our sales progression team will then take over and will work closely with you to ensure that your house sale goes through smoothly and in the time-scale you need