Lettings Adviser, Coppull
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our family run independent agent that will offer ongoing training and us in achieving the very best results. Annual basic salary from £18k dependent upon experience. An additional performance bonus may be considered.
Your responsibilities include:
- Professionally dealing with clients face to face, by phone or e-mail
- Registering tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Creating and arranging property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with tenants.
- Advising our Landlords of the viewing feedback.
- Processing applications and references.
- Preparing tenancy agreements and ensuring compliance with current legislation
- Preparing inventories.
- Carrying out property inspections, check in and out, along with mid tenancy inspections
- Updating land works required.
- Co-ordinating ongoing maintenance works as required
- Arranging regular planned activities such as gas and electrical safety checks
- Having competent IT skills – Word, Excel and Property Management Portals (such as Expert Agent, Fix Flo)
Experience / Qualifications
- Ideally with 12 months lettings experience anding of Compliance matters.
- Excellent Organisation, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Self-motivated and determined.
- Must be able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills.
- A clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area is ideal.
- Solution oriented with a positive outlook
- A full UK driving licence is essential along with your own car and the ability to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For the right cand for you to grow with it. If you would like to discuss this further then please give John a call on 01257 794588 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on Monday 9th October.