Lettings Adviser, Coppull
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our family run independent agent that will offer ongoing training and development at branch level to aid you and us in achieving the very best results. Annual basic salary from £18k dependent upon experience. An additional performance bonus may be considered.
Your responsibilities include:
- Professionally dealing with clients face to face, by phone or e-mail
- Registering tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Creating and arranging property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with tenants.
- Advising our Landlords of the viewing feedback.
- Processing applications and references.
- Preparing tenancy agreements and ensuring compliance with current legislation
- Preparing inventories.
- Carrying out property inspections, check in and out, along with mid tenancy inspections
- Updating landlords on inspection reports and works required.
- Co-ordinating ongoing maintenance works as required
- Arranging regular planned activities such as gas and electrical safety checks
- Having competent IT skills – Word, Excel and Property Management Portals (such as Expert Agent, Fix Flo)
Experience / Qualifications
- Ideally with 12 months lettings experience and an understanding of Compliance matters.
- Excellent Organisation, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Self-motivated and determined.
- Must be able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills.
- A clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area is ideal.
- Solution oriented with a positive outlook
- A full UK driving licence is essential along with your own car and the ability to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For the right candidate this represents an excellent opportunity to join a business with huge growth potential and for you to grow with it. If you would like to discuss this further then please give John a call on 01257 794588 or email your CV to email@example.com by the close of business on Monday 9th October.